- Guarani Keyboard Layout
You are running: unknown OS
DLL file found in our DLL database.
The update date of the dll database: 19 Mar 2023
Click "Download Now" to get the PC tool that comes with the KBDGN.DLL. The utility will automatically determine missing dlls and offer to install them automatically. Being an easy-to-use utility, it is is a great alternative to manual installation, which has been recognized by many computer experts and computer magazines. Limitations: trial version offers an unlimited number of scans, backup, restore of your windows registry for FREE. Full version must be purchased. It supports such operating systems as Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows Vista (64/32 bit).
File Size: 3.04 MB, Download time: < 1 min. on DSL/ADSL/Cable
Since you decided to visit this page, chances are you’re either looking for kbdgn.dll file, or a way to fix the “kbdgn.dll is missing” error. Look through the information below, which explains how to resolve your issue. On this page, you can download the kbdgn.dll file as well.
What is KBDGN.DLL?
KBDGN.DLL a DLL (Dynamic Link Library) file, developed by Microsoft, which is referred to essential system files of the Windows OS. It usually contains a set of procedures and driver functions, which may be applied by Windows.
What is KBDGN.DLL used for?
KBDGN.DLL file, also known as Guarani Keyboard Layout, is commonly associated with Microsoft® Windows® Operating System. It is an essential component, which ensures that Windows programs operate properly. Thus, if the kbdgn.dll file is missing, it may negatively affect the work of the associated software.
What is KBDGN.DLL is missing error mean?
There are multiple reasons that may cause kbdgn.dll errors. These include Windows registry issues, malicious software, faulty applications, etc.
Error messages related to the kbdgn.dll file can also indicate that the file has been incorrectly installed, corrupted or removed.
Other common kbdgn.dll errors include:
- “kbdgn.dll is missing”
- “kbdgn.dll error loading”
- “kbdgn.dll crash”
- “kbdgn.dll was not found”
- “kbdgn.dll could not be located”
- “kbdgn.dll Access Violation”
- “The procedure entry point kbdgn.dll error”
- “Cannot find kbdgn.dll”
- “Cannot register kbdgn.dll”
How to fix KBDGN.DLL missing error?
If the “kbdgn.dll is missing” error occurs, you may use one of the methods below – manual or automatic – to solve the problem. The manual method assumes that you download the kbdgn.dll file and put it inside the game/application installation folder, while the second method is much easier as it allows you to automatically fix the error with minimum effort.
- Method 1: Download KBDGN.DLL
- Method 2: Fix the missing KBDGN.DLL error automatically
- Method 3: Update drivers to restore missing .dll files
- Method 4: Scan your PC for malware to fix kbdgn.dll error
- Method 5: Fix KBDGN.DLL missing error with System File Checker (SFC)
- Method 6: Fix corrupted KBDGN.DLL file by performing System Restore
Method 1: Download KBDGN.DLL
KBDGN.DLL, 5 available versions
How to choose the correct version of KBDGN.DLL?
First, look through descriptions in the table above and select the proper file for your program. Pay attention to whether it’s a 64-, or 32-bit file, as well as the language it uses. For 64-bit programs, use 64-bit files if they are listed above.
It’s best to choose those dll files which language corresponds to the language of your program, if possible. We also recommend downloading the latest versions of dll files for an up-to-date functionality.
Where to place the KBDGN.DLL file?
To repair the “kbdgn.dll is missing” error, put the file inside the application/game installation folder. Alternatively, you can place the kbdgn.dll file within the Windows system directory.
How to register KBDGN.DLL?
If putting the missing kbdgn.dll file into the proper directory doesn’t solve the problem, you’ll have to register it. To do so, copy your DLL file to the C:\Windows\System32 folder, and open a command prompt with admin rights. There, type “regsvr32 kbdgn.dll” and press Enter.
Method 2: Fix the missing KBDGN.DLL error automatically
- Step 1: Click the “Download App. ” button to get an automatic tool, provided by WikiDll.
- Step 2: Install the utility by following simple installation instructions.
- Step 3: Launch the program to fix your kbdgn.dll errors and other issues.
File Size: 3.04 MB, Download time: < 1 min. on DSL/ADSL/Cable
This Tool is Compatible With:
Limitations: trial version offers an unlimited number of scans, backup, restore of your windows registry for FREE. Full version must be purchased.
Method 3: Update drivers to restore missing .dll files
OPTION 1 - Automatic Device Drivers Update
- Step 1: Download the Outbyte Driver Updater
- Step 2: Install the application
- Step 3: Launch the app
- Step 4: Driver Updater will scan your system for outdated and missing drivers
- Step 5: Click Update to automatically update all drivers
OPTION 2 - Manually Update Device Drivers
- Step 1: Go to Taskbar' search box - write Device Manager - choose Device Manager
- Step 2: Select a category to look at the devices' names - make right-click the one that needs to be updated
- Step 3: Choose Search automatically for updated driver software
- Step 4: Look at Update Driver, and select it
- Step 5: Windows might not be able to find the new driver. In this case, the user can see the driver on the manufacturer's website, where all the necessary instructions are available
Method 4: Scan your PC for malware to fix kbdgn.dll error
OPTION 1 - Windows Defender
- Step 1: Press Win key or click on Start and click on Gear icon. Alternatively press Win + I key combination.
- Step 2: Select Update and Security option and go to Windows Defender section.
- Step 3: At the bottom of the defender settings there is the checkbox " Windows Defender Offline scan". To start it, click "Scan Now". Note that you have to save all unsaved data before rebooting your PC.
After clicking “Scan Now” burton, the computer will reboot and automatically start searching viruses and malware. Upon completion of the scan, the computer will restart, and in the notifications, you will see a report on the completed scan.
OPTION 2 - Outbyte Antivirus
- Step 1: Launch the Outbyte program and click Scan Now button. Also, you can select Scan option on the left side of the program’s window and click Full Scan. The system will begin scanning and you will be able to see the scan results.
- Step 2: Select items that you want to quarantine and press “Quarantine Selected” button. When quarantined, you may be prompted to reboot the computer.
- Step 3: After the program has been restarted, you can delete all quarantined objects by going to the appropriate section of the program or restore some of them if it turned out that after quarantining something from your software began to work incorrectly.
Method 5: Fix KBDGN.DLL missing error with System File Checker (SFC)
- Step 1: Start the command line as an administrator in Windows by pressing Win key on your keyboard and typing "Command Prompt" in the search field, then - right-click on the result and select Run as administrator. Alternatively, you can press Win + X key combination which will open the menu where you can select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Step 2: Type sfc / scannow while in Command Prompt and hit Enter.
After entering the command, a system check will begin. It will take a while, so please be patient. Once operation is complete you will get the message “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.” or “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them”.
Keep in mind that System File Checker (SFC) cannot fix integrity errors for those system files that are currently being used by operating system. To fix these files you have to run SFC command through the command prompt in the Windows recovery environment. You can get into Windows Recovery Environment from the login screen, by clicking Shutdown, then holding down the Shift key while selecting Restart.
In Windows 10, you can press Win key, select Settings > Update & security > Recovery and under Advanced Startup, click Restart now. You can also boot from the installation disk or bootable USB flash drive with the Windows 10 distribution. On the installation screen select your preferred language and then select “System Restore”. After that, go to “Troubleshooting” > “Advanced Settings” > “Command Prompt”. Once in Command Prompt type the following command: sfc /scannow /offbootdir=C:\ /offwindir=C:\Windows where C is the partition with the installed operating system, and C: \ Windows is the path to the Windows 10 folder.
This operation will take a while and it is important to wait until it is complete. When finished, close the command prompt and restart the computer as usual.
Method 6: Fix corrupted KBDGN.DLL file by performing System Restore
- Step 1: Press the Win + R keys combination to launch Run dialog.
- Step 2: Type rstrui in the Run text box and click OK or hit Enter. It will open the system recovery utility.
- Step 3: The “System Restore” window may include the “Choose a different restore point” option. If so, select this option and click Next. Check the “Show more restore points” checkbox to see a complete list of dates.
- Step 4: Select a date to restore Windows 10. Keep in mind that you need to select a recovery point that will restore Windows to the date when the kbdgn.dll error message did not appear.
- Step 5: Click the "Next" button and then click "Finish" to confirm your restore point.
At this point, your computer will reboot normally and boot up with restored version of Windows, and kbdgn.dll error should be resolved.
This page is available in other languages: Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Português | Русский | Bahasa Indonesia | Nederlands | Nynorsk | Svenska | Tiếng Việt | Suomi